Tuesday 11 August 2020

Praise the Lord!!

Find the verses in:

   

1.  John 15:

2.  Romans 5:

3.  John 17:

4.  Joel 2:

5.  1 Kings 10:

6.  2 Chronicles 5:

7.  Psalm 13:

8.  Isaiah 63:


 

1.  "Praise the LORD your God, who delights in you and has placed you on the throne of Israel.  Because of the LORD'S eternal love for Israel, he has made you king so you can rule with justice and righteousness."


2.  "The trumpeters and singers performed together in union to praise and give thanks to the LORD.  Accomplish by trumpets, cymbals, and other instruments, they raised their voices and praised the LORD with these words:  "He is good! His faithful love endures forever!"


3.  "But I trust in your unfailing love.  I will rejoice because you have rescued me."


4.  "And this hope will not lead to disappointment.  For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love."


5.  "I will tell of the LORD'S unfailing love.  I will praise the LORD for all he has done.  I will rejoice in his great goodness to Israel, which he has granted according to his mercy and love."


6.  "Return to the LORD your God, for he is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.  He is eager to relent and not punish."


7.  "I have loved you even as the Father has loved me.  Remain in my love."


8.  "I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so.  Then your love for me will be in them, and I will be in them."


9.  "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners."


10.  "When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father's commandments and remain in his love."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...