Wednesday 5 August 2020

Jesus - Remain in Him!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "For the LORD grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding."

A.  Joel 12:

B.  Mark 2:

C.  Psalm 113:

D.  Proverbs 2:

E.  Acts 15:


2.  "Jesus said to the people who believed in him, "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings.  And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

A.  Exodus 15:

B   Daniel 7:

C.  Luke  12:

D.  John 8:

E.  Mark 8:


3.  So get rid of all the filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls."

A.  Galatians 5:

B.  Mark 12:

C.  Acts 17:

D.  James 1:

E.  Luke 3:


4.  "You have given me your shield of victory.  Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great."

A.  Exodus 20:

B.  Romans 13:

C.  Luke 5:

D.  Proverbs 3:

E.  Psalm 18:


5.  "You have made a wide path for my feet to keep them from slipping."

A.  Galatians 12:

B.  Numbers 13:

C.  Psalm 18:

D.  Mark 11:

E.  John 3:


6.  "So the Word became human and made his home among us.  He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness.  And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father's one and only Son."

A.  Mark 3:

B.  Daniel 3:

C.  Acts 15:

D.  John 1:

E.  Ephesians 7:


7.  "I have rejoiced in your laws as much as in riches."

A.  Galatians 5:

B.  Joel 3:

C.  Titus 1:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Mark 18:


8.  "But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!"

A.  Luke 7:

B.  Acts 18:

C.  Jude 5:

D.  John 15:

E.  Mark 11:


9.  "but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life."

A.  Jeremiah 15:

B.  Luke 11:

C.  Mark 5:

D.  Isaiah 55:

E.  John 4:


10.  "I will hurry, without delay, to obey your commands."

A.  Luke 3:

B.  Micah 2:

C.  Joel 5:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Matthew 7:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...