Wednesday 5 August 2020

God loves you!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.  

 

1.  2 John 1:

2.  Psalm 10;

3.  Luke 5:

4.  Psalm 18:

5.  Psalm 91:

6.  1 John 2:

7.  James 2:

8.  Ephesians 3:

9.  Luke 12:

10.  Mark 9:

11.  Psalm 116:

12.  1 John 4:

13.  1 John 2:

14.  1 Thessalonians1:

15.  Proverbs 8:

16.  Ephesians 2:

17.  Galatians 3:

18.  Luke 20:

19.  Psalm 77:

20.  1 Peter 3:

21.  Mark 7:

22.  Matthew 12:

23.  1 John 4:

 

B.

 

1.  "But those who obey God's word truly show how completely  they love him.  That is how we know we are living in him."


2.  "I love all who love me.  Those who search will surely find me."


3.  "The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me.  I will protect those who trust in my name."


4.  "We know, dear brothers and sisters, that God loves you and has chosen you to be his own people."


5.  "We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love.  God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them."


6.  "Love means doing what God has commanded us, and he has commanded us to love one another, just as you heard from the beginning."


7.  "God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him."


8.  "I love the LORD because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy."


9.  "I love you, LORD; you are my strength."


10.  "Dear friends, I am not writing a new commandment for you; rather it is an old one you have had from the very beginning.  This old commandment - to love one another - is the same message you heard before."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...