Wednesday 12 August 2020

For the Lord is with you wherever you go!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 139:

2.  Genesis 1:

3.  1 John 4:

4.  Joshua 1:

5.  Deuteronomy 31:

6.  John 10:

7.  Ephesians 1:

8.  1 John 3:

9.  Romans 5:


1.  "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.  I give them eternal life, and they will never perish.  No one can snatch them away from me."


2.  "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners."


3.  "See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don't recognize that we are God's children because they don't know him."


4.  "He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins."


5.  "Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan."


6.  "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you.  He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you."


7.  "We love each other because he loved us first."


8.  "This is my command - be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged.  For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."


9.  "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them."


10.  "You know when I sit down or stand up.  You know my thoughts even when I'm far away.  You see me when I travel and when I rest at home.  You know everything I do.  You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...