Friday 7 August 2020

Faith comes by hearing the Word of God!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Romans 10:

2.  Psalm 119:

3.  John 15:

4.  Proverbs 30:

5.  Psalm 130:

6.  Proverbs 4:

7.  1 Peter 1:

8.  Psalm 19:

9.  Job 23:


1.  "I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on him.  I have put my hope in his word."


2.  "My child, pay attention to what I say.  Listen carefully to my words.  Don't lose sight of them.  Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body."


2.  "I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."


3.  "For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end.  Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God."


4.  "The instructions of the LORD are perfect, reviving the soul.  The decrees of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.  The commandments of the LORD are right, bringing joy to the heart.  The commands of the LORD are clear, giving insight for living."


5.  "Get wisdom; develop good judgment.  Don't forget my words or turn away from them."


6.  "I have not departed from his commands, but have treasured his words more than daily food."


7.  "My child, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life


8.  "You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope."


9.  "But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted."


10.  "Every word of God proves true.  He is a shield to all who come to him for protection."


12.  "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...