Friday 17 July 2020

We are members of God's family!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 139:

2.  Jeremiah 29:

3.  Ephesians 2:

4.  Ephesians 3:

5.  1 Peter 2:

6.  Ephesians 1:

7.  1 Timothy 2:

8.  Psalm 103:

9.  Psalm 121:

10.  John 15:


1.  "But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people.  You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession.  As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light."


2.  "Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.  God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ.  This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure."


3.  "This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth."


4.  You saw me before I was born.  Every day of my life was recorded in your book.  Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.  How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.  They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of the sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!"


5.  "He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west."


6.  "He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber."


7.  You didn't chose me.  I chose you.  I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name."


8.  "So now you Gentiles are no longer strangers and foreigners.  You are citizens along with all of God's holy people.  You are members of God's family."


9.  "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD.  They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."


10.  "For we are God's masterpiece.  He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."


11.  "Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him.  Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong."


12.  "You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...