Wednesday 8 July 2020

Walk in the light of the Lord!!

Find the verses in:

 

1.  Psalm 56

2.  John 8:

3. Isaiah 2:

4.  1 John 1:

5.  Job 33:

6.  1 Timothy 6:

7.  Psalm 27:

8.  Psalm 18:

9.  John1:

 

1.  "He alone can never die, and he lives in light so brilliant that no human can approach him.  No human eye has ever seen him, nor ever will.  All honor and power to him forever! Amen."


2.  "The LORD is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?"


3.  "You light a lamp for me.  The LORD, my God, lights up my darkness."


4.  "This is the message we heard from Jesus and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all."


5.  "Come, descendants of Jacob, let us walk in the light of the LORD!"


6.  "He rescues them from the grave so they may enjoy the light of life."


7.  "The one who is the true light, who gives to everyone, was coming into the world."


8.  "So now I can walk in your presence, O God, in your life-giving light."


9.  "But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin."


10.  "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...