Tuesday 7 July 2020

Trust in the Lord!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "The LORD himself will fight for you.  Just stay calm."


A.  Mark 11:

B.  Psalm 133:

C.  John 15:

D.  Exodus 14:

E.  Proverbs 30:


2.  "But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint."


A.  Jeremiah 17:

B.  Nehemiah 10:

C.  Daniel 11:

D.  Amos 1:

E.  Isaiah 40:


3.  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."


A.  Psalm 119:

B.  Proverbs 30:

C.  Amos 7:

D.  Isaiah 41:

E.  Nehemiah 10:


4.  "For I hold you by your right hand - I, the LORD your God.  And I say to you, 'Don't be afraid.  I am here to help you."


A.  Jeremiah 25:

B.  Exodus 12:

C.  Numbers 15:

D.  Isaiah 41:

E.  Proverbs 20:


5.  "No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgement You shall condemn.  This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me, Says the LORD."


A.  Jeremiah 20:

B.  Luke 27:

C.  Mark 13:

D.  Psalm 125:

E.  Isaiah 54:


6.  "If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you.  He will not rebuke you for asking."


A.  Mark 7:

B.  Luke 8:

C.  Acts 13:

D.  Matthew 2:

E.  James 1:


7.  "So humble yourselves before God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."


A.  Acts 10:

B.  John 3:

C.  Luke 15:

D.  James 4:

E.  Matthew 2:


8.  "But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all wickedness."


A.  1 Peter 2:

B.  1 Timothy 3:

C.  Luke 11:

D.  Galatians 10:

E.  1 John 1:


9.  "Then you will again obey the LORD and keep all his commands that I am giving you today."


A.  Exodus 20:

B.  Psalm 120:

C.  Daniel 7:

D.  Deuteronomy 31:

E.  Amos 3:


10.  "For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD.  "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."


A.  Mark 10:

B.  John 12:

C.  Nehemiah 7:

D.  Jeremiah 29:

E.  Isaiah 50:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...