Thursday 9 July 2020

Rejoice in the Lord and be glad!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Isaiah 49:

2.  1 Peter 4:

3.  Romans 15:

4.  Mark 16:

5.  John 10:

6.  Luke 5:

7.  Ephesians 7:

8.  Matthew 1:

9.  Acts 2:

10.  Isaiah 61:

11.  Hebrews 12:

12.  Psalm 70:

13.  Jeremiah 51:

14.  Acts 23:

15.  Romans 10:

16.  2 Corinthians 1:

17.  Psalm 21:

18.  James 8:

19.  Hebrews 15:

20.  Psalm 37:

21.  Galatians 3:

22.  Psalm 32:

23.  Isaiah 12:

24.  Psalm 28:

25. John 2:

 

B.

 

1.  "I am overwhelmed with joy in the LORD my God! For he has dressed me with clothing of salvation and draped me in a robe of righteousness."


2.  "So rejoice in the LORD and be glad, all you who obey him! Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure!"


3.  "How the king rejoices in your strength, O LORD! He shouts with joy because you give him victory."


4.  "The LORD is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."


5.  "With joy you will drink deeply from the fountain of salvation!"


6.  "You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence."


7.  "But that does not mean we want to dominate you by telling how to put your faith into practice.  We want to work together with you so you will be full of joy, for it is by your own faith that you stand firm."


8.  "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust him.  Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."


9.  "We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith.  Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame.  Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God's throne."


10.  "Instead, be very glad - for these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing his glory when it is revealed to all the world."


11.  "Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For the LORD has comforted his people and will have compassion on them in their suffering."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...