Thursday 23 July 2020

My Lord is my .....

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 18:

2   Psalm 54:

3.  Psalm 63:

4.  Psalm 89:

5.  Psalm 91:

6.  Psalm 62:

7.  Psalm 23:

8.  Psalm 121:

9.  Psalm 27:

 


1.  "The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need."

2.  "My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth!"

3.  "The LORD is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid?"

4.  "The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."

5.  "This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him."

6.  "Yes, our protection comes from the LORD, and he, the Holy One of Israel, has given us our king."

7.  "Because you are my helper, I sing for joy in the shadow of your wings."

8.  "He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken."

9.  "But God is my helper.  The LORD keeps me alive!"

10.  "O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you."

11.  "I love you LORD; you are my strength."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...