Sunday 5 July 2020

Jesus Christ - The only Way to the Father!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 14:

2.  John 1:

3.  John 6:

4.  Matthew 28:

5.  John 17:

6.  John 11:

7.  John 8:

8.  John 12:


1.  "And this is the way to have eternal life - to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth."


2.  "Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth."


3.  "So Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you cannot have eternal life within you."


4.  "Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."


5.  "Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying."


6.  "Put your trust in the light while there is still time; then you will become children of the light."


7.  "Jesus said, "I am the bread of life.  Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again.  Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."


8.  "Jesus told them, "This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent."


9.  "For the law was given through Moses, but God's unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ."


10.  "Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth and the life.  No one can come to the Father except through me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...