Sunday 5 July 2020

He is the living God!!

 Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Proverbs 19:

2.  Zephaniah 3:

3.  Malachi 3:

4.  Psalm 131:

5.  James 12:

6.  Luke 3:

7.  Daniel 3;

8.  Mark 5:

9.  Exodus 13:

10.  Lamentations 3:

11.  Proverbs 9:

12.  Lamentations 5:

13. Jeremiah 10:

14.  Psalm 55:

15.  Job 23:

16.  Galatians 3:

17.  Leviticus 5:

18.  Isaiah 50:

19.  Matthew 21:

20.  Zechariah 10:

21.  Joel 3:

22.  Ecclesiastes 12:

23.  Proverbs 8:


B.


1.  "The LORD formed me from the beginning, before he created anything else."


2.  "Fear of the LORD is the foundation of wisdom.  Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment."


3.  "That's the whole story.  Here now is my final conclusion: Fear God and obey his commands, for this is everyone's duty."


4.  "For the LORD God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed."


5.  "But the LORD is the only true God.  He is the living God and the everlasting King!"


6.  "For no one is abandoned by the LORD forever."


7.  "But the LORD, you remain the same forever! Your throne continues from generation to generation."


8.  "I am the LORD, and I do not change."


9.  "For the LORD your God is living among you.  He is a mighty savior.  He will take delight in you with gladness.  With his love, he will calm all your fears.  He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."


10.  "Fear of the LORD leads to life, bringing security and protection from harm."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...