Wednesday 29 July 2020

Jesus - The Bright Morning Star!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world.  If you  follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."

A.  Mark 15:

B.  John 8:

C.  Luke 25:

D.  Romans 10:

E.  Acts 22:


2.  "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches.  I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne.  I am the bright morning star."

A.  Hebrews 13:

B.  Luke 25:

C.  Titus 3:

D.  James 3:

E.  Revelation 22:


3.  "Then God put him in the place of honor at his right hand as Prince and Savior.  He did this so the people of Israel would repent of their sins and be forgiven."

A.  John 18:

B.  1 Timothy 5:

C.  Mark 13:

D.  1 Corinthians 10:

E.  Acts 5:


4.  "But Peter said, "I don't have any silver or gold for you.  But I'll give you what I have.  In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, get up and walk!"

A.  2 Thessalonians 2:

B.  Romans 10:

C.  Mark 9:

D.  Matthew 21:

E.  Acts 3:


5.  "Peter replied, "Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.  Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

A.  1 Peter 3:  

B.  Acts 2:

C.  Matthew 10:

D.  John 13:

E.  James 5:


6.  "At that time you won't need to ask me for anything.  I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name."

A.  Ephesians 2:

B.  Mark 10:

C.  2 Timothy 3:

D.  Luke 18:

E.  John 16:


7.  "I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

A.  Hebrews 11:

B.  Matthew 19:

C.  Revelation 22:

D.  Mark 7:

E.  Romans 15:


8.  "I am the Alpha and Omega - the beginning and the end," says the Lord God.  "I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come - the Almighty One."

A.  Titus 2:

B.  Revelation 1:

C.  Acts 23:

D.  Philemon 1:

E.  Galatians 5:


9.  "He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins - and not only our sins but the sins of all the world."

A.  1 Corinthians 15:

B.  Philippians 3:

C.  2 Peter 3:

D.  Mark 10:

E.  1 John 2:


10.  "And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father."

A.  Romans 12:

B.  Luke 19:

C.  James 5:

D.  Luke 21:

E.  Colossians 3:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...