Friday 10 July 2020

But God!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Acts 3:

2.  Genesis 31:

3.  Romans 8:

4.  Romans 6:

5.  Acts 5:

6.  Ephesians 2:

7.  1 Corinthians 15:

8.  Jonah 2:

9.  1 Kings 5:


1.  "But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved as so much."


2.  "But God gives it a body as he pleases, and to each seed its own body."


3.  "But now the LORD my God has given me rest on every side, there is neither adversary nor evil occurrence."


4.  "But you, O LORD my God, snatched me from the jaws of death!"


5.  "But the God of my father has been with me."


6. "But if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them.  You may even find yourselves fighting against God!"


7.  "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord."


8.  "But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you."


9.  "Yet your father has deceived me and changed my wages ten times but God did not allow him to hurt me."


10.  "You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead.  And we are witnesses of this fact!.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...