Thursday 9 July 2020

The Lord is my Refuge!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Joshua 12:

2.  Isaiah 40:

3.  Philippians 4:

4.  Mark 12:

5.  Ephesians 3:

6.  Luke 20:

7.  Ephesians 6:

8.  Psalm 59:

9.  Isaiah 41:

10.  Ephesians 3:

11.  Mark 11:

12.  Psalm 73:

13.  Psalm 89:

14.  Acts 7:

15.  Mark 15:

16.  Psalm 37:

17.  Luke 21:

18.  Ezekiel 30:

19.  Philippians 3:

20.  James 8:

21.  Galatians 5:

22.  1Timohy 3:

23.  2 Thessalonians 3:


B.


1.  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."


2.  "But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."


3.  "My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."


4.  "But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one."


5.  "But as for me, I will sing about your power.  Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.  For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."


6.  "A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."


7.  "Now to him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."


8.  "to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.  Amen."


9.  "And you must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength."


10.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...