Wednesday 10 June 2020

The Lord is my Helper!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Hebrews 13:

2.  Psalm 118:

3.  Romans 8:

4.  Isaiah 41:

5.  Psalm 91:

6.  Psalm 40:

7.  Psalm 37:

8.  Psalm 75:

9.  Psalm 92:

10.  Psalm 23:

11:  Psalm 54:

12.  Job 38:

13.  Psalm 34:



1.  "O LORD my God, you have performed many wonders for us.  Your plans for us are too numerous to list.  You have no equal.  If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them."


2.  "The LORD helps them, rescuing them from the wicked.  He saves them, and they find shelter in him."


3.  "For God says, "I will brake the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly."


4.  "But the godly will flourish like palm trees and grow strong like the cedars of Lebanon."


5.  "You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies.  You honor me by anointing my head with oil.  My cup overflows with blessings."


6.  "But God is my helper.  The LORD keeps me alive."


7.  "For the strength of the wicked will be shattered, but the LORD takes care of the godly."


8.  "The light disturbs the wicked and stops the arm that is raised in violence."


9.  "The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me.  I will protect those who trust in my name."


10.  "Even strong young lions  sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the LORD will lack no good thing."


11.  "When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble.  I will rescue and honor them."


12.  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."


13.  "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"


14.  "The LORD is for me, so I will have no fear.  What can mere people do to me?"


15.  "So we can say with confidence, "The LORD is my helper, so I will have no fear.  What can mere people do to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 91:

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone i...