Monday 1 June 2020

Seek His Kingdom first!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him."

A.  James 5:
B.  Luke 18:
C.  Romans 7:
D.  Hebrews 11:
E.  Mark 15:


2.  "But from there you will search again for the Lord your God. And if you search for him with all your heart and soul, you will find him."

A.  Exodus 20:
B.  Joshua 15:
C.  Leviticus 10:
D.  Jeremiah 50:
E.  Deuteronomy 4:


3.  "For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you.  On the day of salvation, I helped you.  Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation."

A.  Philippians 3:
B.  Acts 20:
C.  Colossians 3:
D.  Luke 15:
E.  2 Corinthians 6:


4.  "My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”  And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”

A.  Psalm 90:
B.  Psalm 130:
C.  Psalm 50:
D.  Psalm 5:
E.  Psalm 27:


5.  "The humble will see their God at work and be glad.  Let all who seek God’s help be encouraged."

A.  Psalm 120:
B.  Psalm 69:
C.  Palm 33:
D.  Psalm 111:
E.  Psalm 10:


6.  "Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts."

A.  Psalm 33:
B.  Psalm 145:
C.  Psalm 20:
D.  Psalm 116:
E.  Psalm 119:


7.  "Taste and see that the Lord is good.  Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! Fear the Lord, you his godly people, for those who fear him will have all they need."

A.  Psalm 60:
B.  Psalm 118:
C.  Psalm 77:
D.  Psalm 112:
E.  Psalm 34:


8.  "“Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.” Then an angel from heaven appeared and strengthened him."

A.  Matthew 25:
B.  James 5:
C.  Acts 27:
D.  Luke 22:
E.  Romans 15:

 
9.  "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.  In those days when you pray, I will listen.  If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.  I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”

A.  Isaiah 50:
B.  Deuteronomy 33:
C.  Joshua 12:
D.  Zechariah 10:
E.  Jeremiah 29:


10.  "“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened."

A.  1 Peter 5:
B.  2 Corinthians 10:
C.  1 Timothy 3:
D.  Matthew 7:
E.  John 20:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...