Saturday 13 June 2020

Our hope is in the living God!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "This is why we work hard and continue to struggle, for our hope is in the living God, who is the Savior of all people and particularly of all believers."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  James 7:

C.  Luke 23:

D.  Acts 10:

E.  1 Timothy 4:


2.  "You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 70:

C.  Psalm 15:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Psalm 37:


3.  "No, the LORD'S delight is in those who fear him, those who put their hope in his unfailing love."


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 120:

C.  Psalm 105:

D.  Psalm 63:

E.  Psalm 147:


4.  I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"


A.  Ezekiel 31:

B.  Isaiah 52:

C.  Jeremiah 22:

D.  Amos 1:

E.  Lamentations 3:


5.  "For the LORD your God is living among you.  He is a mighty savior.  He will take delight in you with gladness.  With his love, he will calm all your fears.  He will rejoice over you with joyful songs,"


A.  Micah 2:

B.  Jeremiah 28:

C.  Ezekiel 27:

D.  Zechariah 7:

E.  Zephaniah 3:


6.  "He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain.  All these things are gone forever.


A.  Acts 23:

B.  John 15:

C.  Luke 19:

D.  2 Corinthians 10:

E.  Revelation 21:


7.  "In those days when you pray, I will listen.  If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.  I will be found by you," says the LORD.  "I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes."


A.  Nehemiah 7:

B.  Isaiah 50:

C.  Zechariah 3:

D.  Daniel 10:

E.  Jeremiah 29:


8.  "But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high."


A.  Psalm 116:

B.  Psalm 91:

C.  Psalm 133:

D.  Psalm 85:

E.  Psalm 3:


9.  "So we don't look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen.  For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever."


A.  Hebrews 13:

B.  1 Timothy 2:

C.  Romans 15:

D.  James 8:

E.  2 Corinthians 4:


10.  "Don't ever be afraid or discouraged," Joshua told his men.  "Be strong and courageous, for the LORD is going to do this to all of your enemies."


A.  Ezekiel 27:

B.  Joshua 10:

C.  Isaiah 52:

D.  Leviticus 3:

E.  Jeremiah 32:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...