Friday 19 June 2020

Jesus - There is Power in His Name!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 10:

2.  John 5:

3.  John 15:

4.  John 14:

5.  John 16:

6.  John 17:



1.  "At that time you won't need to ask me for anything.  I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name."


2.  "During my time here, I protected them by the power of the name you gave me."


3.  "for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.  No one can snatch them from the Father's hand."


4.  "You haven't done this before.  Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy."


5.  "Now I am departing from the world; they are staying in this world, but I am coming to you.  Holy Father, you have given me your name, now protect them by the power of your name so that they will be united just as we are."


6.  "You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father."


7.  "The Father has life in himself, and he has granted that same life-giving power to his Son."


8.  "The Father and I are one."


9.  "You didn't choose me.  I chose you.  I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name."


10.  "And he has given him authority to judge everyone because he is the Son of Man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...