Wednesday 24 June 2020

Jesus - I AM!! Believe in Him!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "I am the living bread that came down from heaven.  Anyone who eats this bread will live forever, and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  Luke 7:

C.  Matthew 13:

D.  James 5:

E.  John 6:



2.  "I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me."


A.  Ephesians 5:

B.  John 10:

C.  Matthew 23:

D.  Acts 2:

 E.  Luke 13:



3.  "I tell you this beforehand, so that when it happens you will believe that I AM the Messiah."


A.  James 9:

B.  Galatians 3:

C.  Matthew 21:

D.  Hebrews 10:

E.  John 13:



4.  "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches.  Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit.  For apart from me you can do nothing."


A.  Matthew 27:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  Mark 11:

D.  James 7:

E.  John 15:



5.  "Don't be afraid! I am the First and the Last."


A.  Luke 25:

B.  Revelation 1:

C.  Matthew 12:

D.  James 2:

C.  Acts 12:



6.  "It is finished! I am the Alpha and Omega-the Beginning and the End.  To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life."


A.  Romans 11:

B.  Philippians 3:

C.  Galatians 5:

D.  John 12:

E.  Revelation 21:



7.  "I am the bright morning star."


A.  Luke 22:

B.  James 77:

C.  Revelation 22:

D.  John 8:

E.  Romans 7:



8.  "I am the living one.  I died, but look - I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave."


A.  Matthew 15:

B.  Revelation 1:

C.  Mark 2:

D.  James 13:

E.  2 Corinthians 10:



9.  "I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one can come to the Father except through me."


A.  James 2:

B.  Mark 13:

C.  John 14:

D.  Matthew 5:

E.  Luke 10:



10.  "I am the true bread that came down from heaven.  Anyone who eats this bread will not die as your ancestors did (even though they ate manna) but live forever."


A.  2 Timothy 2:

B.  Acts 13:

C.  Romans 15:

D.  1 Peter 5:

E.  John 6:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...