Monday 15 June 2020

I will rejoice in the Lord!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Philippians 2:

3.  Psalm 113:

4.  Psalm 68:

5.  Psalm 105:

6.  Psalm 148:

7.  John 4:

8.  Psalm 107:

9.  Psalm 35

10.  Luke 1:

11.  Philippians 4:


1.  "Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the LORD!"


2.  "For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth."


3.  "Praise the LORD! Yes, give praise, O servants of the LORD.  Praise the name of the LORD!"


4.  "Always be full of joy in the Lord.  I say it again - rejoice!"


5.  "Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds.  His name is the LORD - rejoice in his presence."


6.  "I rejoice in your word like one who discovers a great treasure."


7.  "Then I will rejoice in the LORD.  I will be glad because he rescues me."


8.  "How my spirit rejoices in God my Savior!"


9.  "Yes, you should rejoice, and I will share your joy."


10.  "And every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."


11.  "Let them all praise the name of the LORD.  For his name is very great; his glory towers over the earth and heaven!"


12.  "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...