Monday 29 June 2020

For I am God; there is no other!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Philippians 1:

2.  Philippians 2:

3.  Philippians 3:

4.  Philippians 4:

5.  Isaiah 45:


1.  "Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to."


2.  "For God is working in you, giving you the desires and the power to do what pleases him."


3.  "For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better."


4.  "Always be full of joy in the Lord.  I say it again - rejoice!"


5.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."


6.  "Let all the world look to me for salvation! For I am God; there is no other."


7.  "Open up, O heavens,  and pour out your righteousness.  Let the earth open wide so salvation and righteousness can sprout up together.  I, the LORD created them."


8.  "I, the LORD, speak only what is true and declare only what is right."


9.  "I am the one who made the earth and created people to live on it.  With my hands I stretched out the heavens.  All the stars are at my command."


10.  "I create the light and make the darkness.  I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things."


11.  "Truly, O God of Israel, our Savior, you work in mysterious ways."


12.  "I have sworn by my own name; I have spoken the truth, and I will never go back on my word: Every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will declare allegiance to me."


13.  "I am the LORD; there is no other God.  I have equipped you for battle, though you don't even know me."


14.  "In the LORD all the generations of Israel will be justified, and in him they will boast."


15.  "For there is no other God but me, a righteous God and Savior.  There is none but me."


16.  "But we must hold on to the progress we have already made."


17.  "I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us."


18.  "Hold firmly to the word of life; then on the day of Christ's return, I will be proud that I did not run the race in vain and that my hard work was not useless."


19.  "He humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal's death on a cross."


20.  "No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: For getting past and looking forward to what lies ahead."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...