Friday 12 June 2020

Fix your on eyes on Jesus!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "I know the Lord is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me."

A.  Psalm 89:
B.  Psalm 5:
C.  Psalm 130:
D.  Psalm 45:
E.  Psalm 16:


2.  "“That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing?"

A.  Romans 10:
B.  Luke 20:
C.  James 3:
D.  Mark 15:
E.  Matthew 6:


3.  "And all who have this eager expectation will keep themselves pure, just as he is pure."

A.  Acts 19:
B.  Luke 20:
C.  1 John 3:
D.  1 Corinthians 10:
E.  Mark 15:


4.  "The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.  I will protect those who trust in my name."

A.  Psalm 125:
B.  Psalm 30:
C.  Psalm 55:
D.  Psalm 118:
E.  Psalm 91:


5.  "My eyes are always on the Lord, for he rescues me from the traps of my enemies."

A.  Psalm 145:
B.  Psalm 70:
C.  Psalm 95:
D.  Psalm 25:
E.  Psalm 110:


6.  "Then we apostles can spend our time in prayer and teaching the word.”

A.  James 5:
B.  1 Peter 3:
C.  Romans 10:
D.  Hebrews 7:
E.  Acts 6:


7.  "No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us."

A.  Galatians 5:
B.  John 20:
C.  Ephesians 2:
D.  Luke 18:
E.  Philippians 3:


8.  "Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good."

A.  Matthew 22:
B.  2 Corinthians 10:
C.  Mark 15:
D.  1 Timothy 5:
E.  Romans 12:


 9.  "So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever."

A.  Luke 19:
B.  1 Timothy 5:
C.  James 3:
D.  Galatians 2:
E.  2 Corinthians 4:


10.  "But Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God’s entire house. And we are God’s house, if we keep our courage and remain confident in our hope in Christ."

A.  Colossians 2:
B.  Matthew 21:
C.  Acts 15:
D.  Hebrews 3:
E.  John 20:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...