Saturday 23 May 2020

The Lord is our Security!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Nahum 1:

2.  Jeremiah 30:

3.  Jeremiah 20:

4.  James 12:

5.  Mark 10:

6.  Luke 17:

7.  Jeremiah 17:

8.  Isaiah 33:

9.  Isaiah 41:

10.  Isaiah 8:

11.  Isaiah 43:

12.  James 3:

13.  Titus 2:

14.  Ephesians 5:

15.  Galatians 3:

16.  Acts 11:

17.  Nehemiah 9:

18.  Acts 15:

19.  Romans 13:

20.  Matthew 22:

21.  2 Corinthians 11:

22.  Proverbs 3:

23.  Jeremiah 16:


B


1.  "The LORD will be our Mighty One.  He will be like a wide river of protection that no enemy can cross, that no enemy ship can sail upon."


2.  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strenghten you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."


3.  "Make the LORD of Heaven's Armies holy in your life.  He is the one you should fear.  He is the one who should make you tremble."


4.  "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.  When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you."


5.  "for the LORD is your security.  He will keep your foot from being caught in a trap."


6.  "LORD, you are my strength and fortress, my refuge in the day of trouble!"


7.  "But blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence."


8.  "But the LORD stands beside me like a great warrior."


9.  "For I am with you and will save you," says the LORD."


10.  "The LORD is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...