Friday 22 May 2020

The Lord is the only true God!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.  


1.  Jeremiah 32:

2.  Psalm 29:

3.  John 10:

4.  Acts 13:

5.  Luke 8:

6.  Matthew 22:

7.  James 8:

8.  Galatians 5:

9.  Isaiah 43:

10.  Isaiah 44:

11.  Romans 3:

12.  John 17:

13.  Mark 15:

14.  Psalm 78:

15.  Hebrews 10:

16.  Luke 5:

17.  Zechariah 9:

18.  James 2:

19.  1 Timothy 5:

20.  Hosea 13:

21. Jeremiah 10:

22.  Isaiah 45:

23.  Daniel 7:
 

B.


1.  "There is only one God, and he makes people right with himself only by faith."


2.  "I have revealed you to them, and I will continue to do so.  Then your love for me will be in them, and I will be in them."


3.  "I have been the LORD your God ever since I brought you out of Egypt.  You must acknowledge no God but me, for there is no other Savior."


4.  "But the LORD is the only true God.  He is the living God and the everlasting King!"


5.  "For the LORD is God, and he created the heavens and earth and put everything in place.  He made the world to be lived in, not to be a place of empty chaos.  "I am the LORD" , he says, "and there is no other."


6.  "Do not tremble; do not be afraid.  Did I not proclaim my purposes for you long ago? You are my witnesses - is there any other God? No! There is no other Rock -not one!"


7.  "I - yes, I alone - will blot out your sins for my own sake and I will never think of them again."


8.  "The Father and I are one."


9.  "The LORD rules over the floodwaters.  The LORD reigns as king forever."


10.  "I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world.  Is anything too hard for me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...