Monday 18 May 2020

The Importance of your Words:

The Importance of your Words:

Find the verses in:

1.  Matthew 12:
2.  Proverbs 15:
3.  Ephesians 4:
4.  Psalm 34:
5.  1 Peter 3:
6.  James 3:
7.  Psalm 141:
8.  Psalm 19:
9.  Proverbs 12:


1.  "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer." 

2.  "For the Scriptures say, "If you want to enjoy life and see many happy days, keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies."

3.  "Some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring healing,"

4.  "The heart of the godly thinks carefully before speaking; the mouth of the wicked overflows with evil words."

5.  "The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you."

6.  "And so the blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth.  Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right!"

7.  "Take control of what I say, O Lord, and guard my lips."

8.  "A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare."

9.  "Then keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies!"

10.  "Don't use foul or abusive language.  Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them."

11.  "And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...