Wednesday 27 May 2020

The Importance of God's Word:

Find the verses in:


1.  John 15:
2.  Psalm 119:
3.  Psalm 130:
4.  James 1:
5.  Deuteronomy 6:
6.  Isaiah 34:
7.  John 8:
8.  John 1:
9.  John 7:


1.  "Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’”

 2.  "Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings.   And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

 3.  "So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son."

 4.  "I have rejoiced in your laws as much as in riches."

5.  "But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!"

 6.  "I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word."

7.  "The very essence of your words is truth; all your just regulations will stand forever."

8.  "He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession."

9.  "And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today."
 
10.  "Search the book of the Lord, and see what he will do."

11.  "How sweet your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...