Thursday 14 May 2020

Rest in the promises of God!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”

A.  Deuteronomy 30:
B.  Exodus 14:
C.  Joshua 15:
D.  Jeremiah 50:
E.  Isaiah 21:


2.  "He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless."

A.  Jeremiah 23:
B.  Leviticus 10:
C.  Proverbs 15:
D.  Zechariah 3:
E.  Isaiah 40:

 
3.  "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.  Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."

A.  Zechariah 7:
B.  Joshua 23:
C.  Nahum 2:
D.  Nehemiah 10:
E.  Isaiah 41:

 
 4.  "For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain.  My covenant of blessing will never be broken,” says the Lord, who has mercy on you."

A.  Ezekiel 12:
B.  Jeremiah 51:
C.  2 Samuel 20:
D.  1 Chronicles 27:
E.  Isaiah 54:

 
5.  "But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed.  You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you.  These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord; their vindication will come from me.  I, the Lord, have spoken!"

A.  Exodus 18:
B.  Isaiah 54:
C.  Jeremiah 39:
D.  Ezekiel 27:
E.  Proverbs 22:

 
6.  "For I hold you by your right hand—I, the Lord your God.  And I say to you, ‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you.' "

A.  Numbers 11:
B.  Nehemiah 7:
C.  2 Kings 13:
D.  Exodus 22:
E.  Isaiah 41:

 
7.  "But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint."

A.  Ezekiel 33:
B.  Zechariah 7:
C.  Proverbs 10:
D.  Jeremiah 55:
E.  Isaiah 40:

 
8.  "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.”

A.  Exodus 22:
B.  Deuteronomy 31:
C.  2 Samuel 15:
D.  Nehemiah 12:
E.  Isaiah 17:

 
 9.  "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

A.  Judges 20:
B.  Ezekiel 31:
C.  Numbers 12:
D.  Isaiah 51:
E.  Jeremiah 29:

 
10.  “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."

A.  Acts 21:
B.  Romans 15:
C.  Mark 10:
D.  Hebrews 7:
E.  John 3:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...