Sunday 17 May 2020

Praise the Lord Forever and Always and Ever!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Daniel 2:

2.  Lamentations 3:

3.  Romans 1:

4.  Isaiah 41:

5.  Isaiah 44:

6.  Jeremiah 10:

7.  Jeremiah 32:

8.  Jeremiah 16:

9.  Isaiah 52:


1.  "Who has done such mighty deeds, summoning each new generation from the beginning of time? It is I the LORD, the First and the Last.  I alone am he."

2.  "This is what the LORD says - Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD of Heaven's Armies:  "I am the First and the Last; there is no other God."

3.  "The LORD has demonstrated his holy power before the eyes of all the nations.  All the ends of the earth will see the victory of our God."

4.  "But the LORD is the only true God.  He is the living God and the everlasting King!'

5.  "But the LORD made the earth by his power, and he preserves it by his wisdom.  With his own understanding he stretched out the heavens."

6.  "The LORD says, "Now I will show them my power; now I will show them my might.  At last they will know and understand that I am the LORD."

7.  "I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world.  Is anything too hard for me?"

8.  "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes."

9.  "Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning."

10.  "Praise the name of God forever and ever, for he has all wisdom and power."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...