Thursday 28 May 2020

Jesus - The Truth!!

Find the verses in:


 1.  John 8:

2.  John 11:

3.  John 14:

4.  1 Corinthians 15:

5.  Hebrews 9:

6.  John 16:

7.  John 15:

8.  Hebrews 10:


1.  "By his death, Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place."

2.  "By these regulations the Holy Spirit revealed that the entrance to the Most Holy Place was not freely open as long as the Tabernacle and the system it represented were still in use."

3.  "The Scriptures tell us, "The first man, Adam, became a living person.  But the last Adam - that is, Christ - is a life-giving Spirit."

4.  "When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.  He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard.  He will tell you about the future."

5.  "But I will send you the Advocate - the Spirit of truth.  He will come to you from the Father and will testify all about me."

6.  "I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart.  And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give.  So don't be troubled or afraid."

7.  "Soon the world will no longer see me, but you will see me.  Since I live, you also will live."

8.  "If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is.  From now on, you do know him and have seen him!"

9.  "Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying."

10.  "I tell you the truth, anyone who obeys my teaching will never die!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...