Wednesday 20 May 2020

The True Life!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "See, God has come to save me.  I will trust in him and not be afraid.  The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."


A.  Jeremiah 37:

B.  2 Kings 20:

C.  Zechariah 9:

D.  Lamentations 3:

E.  Isaiah 12:


2.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."


A.  Matthew 21:

B.  James 5:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  John 15:

E.  Philippians 4:


3.  "A final word: Be strong with the Lord's mighty power."


A.  Luke 15:

B.  Acts 22:

C.  Matthew 23:

D.  2 Peter 2:

E.  Ephesians 6:


4.  "for the joy of the Lord is your strength!"


A.  Jeremiah 52:

B.  Joshua13:

C.   Ezekiel 23:

D.  Nehemiah 8:

E.  Isaiah 44:


5.  "Those who love me inherit wealth, for I fill their treasuries."


A.  Ecclesiastes 11:

B.  Zechariah 5:

C.  Isaiah 23:

D.  Proverbs 8:

E.  Ezekiel 40:


6.  "Jesus said to the people, "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't be stumbling through the darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."


A.  Luke 22:

B.  Acts 15:

C.  2 Corinthians 10:

D.  Matthew 21:

E.  John 8:


7.  "My sheep recognize my voice; I know them, and they follow me.  I give them eternal life, and they will never perish.  No one will snatch them away from me."


A.  Galatians 3:

B.  Hebrews 5:

C.  Romans 13:

D.  James 5:

E.  John 10:


8.  "God blesses the people who patiently endure testing.  Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  1 Peter 5:

C.  John 15:

D.  Hebrews 12:

E.  James 1:


9.  "Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits at God's right hand in the place of honor and power."


A.  1 Corinthians 15:

B.  Matthew 20:

C.  Luke 19:

D.  Act 15:

E.  Colossians 1:


10.  "He created everything there is.  Nothing exists that he didn't make.  Life itself was in him, and this life gives light to everyone."


A.  1 Timothy 5:

B.  John 1:

C.  Philippians 3:

D.  1 Thessalonians 2:

E.  Romans 13:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...