Saturday 9 May 2020

Find the verses in:


 
1.  John 13
2.  Matthew 28:
3.  John 17:
4.  John 3:
5.  John 14:
6.  Daniel 4:
7.  Jeremiah 10:
8.  John 10:
9.  Jeremiah 32:

 
1.  "How great are his signs, how powerful his wonders! His kingdom will last forever, his rule through all generations."

2.  "But the LORD made the earth by his power, and he preserves it by his wisdom.  With his own understanding he stretched out the heavens."

3.  "You are the great and powerful God, the LORD of Heaven's Armies."

4.  "for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.  No one can snatch them from the Father's hand."

5.  "Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again.  If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am."

6.  "Father, the hour has come.  Glorify your Son so he can give glory back to you."

7.  "For you have given him authority over everyone.  He gives eternal life to each one you have given him."

8.  "I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth."

9.  "The Father loves his Son and has put everything into his hands."

10.  "Jesus knew that the Father had given him authority over everything and that he had come from God and would return to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...