Saturday 9 May 2020

Be a disciple for Jesus!!
 

Find the verses in:

1.  John 12:
2.  Matthew 8:
3.  Luke 9:
4.  Matthew 19:
5.  John 8:
6.  Matthew 28:
7.  John 15:
8.  Matthew 16:
9.  Luke 14:


1.  "If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison - your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters - yes, even your own life.  Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple."

2.  "Jesus said to the people who believed in him, "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings."

3.  "When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples.  This brings great glory to my Father."

4.  "Then Jesus said, "If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me."

5.  "So you cannot become my disciple without giving up everything you own."

6.  "Anyone who wants to be my disciple must follow me, because my servants must be where I am.  And the Father will honor everyone who serves me."

7.  "But Jesus told them, "Follow me now.  Let the spiritually dead burry their own dead."

8.  "If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it.  But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it."

9.  "Then Peter said to him, "We've given up everything to follow you.  What will we get?"

10.  "Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."

11.  Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  Teach these new diciples to obey all the commands I have given you.  And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...