Monday 13 April 2020

Who said:

Find the verses in:


1.  John 18:
2.  Luke 22:
3.  Matthew 27:
4.  John 20:
5.  John 21:
6.  Luke 23:
7.  Matthew 28:
8.  John 19:


1.  "I'm going fishing."

2.  "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing."

3.  "Because they have taken away my Lord," she replied, and I don't know where they have put him."

4.  "What crime has he committed."

5.  "Don't be afraid!" he said.  "I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.  He isn't here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen.  Come, see where his body was lying."

6.  "It is finished!"

7.  "Woman," he said, "I don't even know him!"

8.  "This man truly was the Son of God!"

9.  "I won't believe it unless I see the nail wounds in his hands, put my fingers into them, and place my hand into the wound in his side."

10.  "My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom.  If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders.  But my Kingdom is not of this world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...