Thursday 23 April 2020

Who is the Holy Spirit!!

Match A with the correct answer in B: 


A.



1.  Matthew 28:
2.  Acts 1:
3.  Jude 1:
4.  Psalm 80:
5.  James 3:
6.  Matthew 21:
7.  Galatians 1:
8.  1 Peter 3:
9.  Romans 12:
10.  Hebrews 10:
11.  Ephesians 3:
12.  Mark 11:
13.  Acts 5:
14.  John 15:
15.  Luke 3:
16.  John 1:
17.  Isaiah 50:
18.  Psalm 145:
19.  1 Thessalonians 2:
20.  1 Timothy 1:
21.  2 Corinthians 13:
22.  Ezekiel 36:
23.  Psalm 143:





B.



1.  "One day when the crowds were being baptized, Jesus himself was baptized.  As he was praying, the heavens opened, and the Holy Spirit, in bodily form, descended on him like a dove.  And a voice from heaven said, "You are my dearly loved Son, and you bring me great joy."

2.  "But I will send you the Advocate - the Spirit of truth.  He will come to you from the Father and will testify all about me."

3.  "I didn't know he was the one, but when God sent me to baptize with water, he told me, "The one on whom you see the Spirit descend and rest is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit."

4.  "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."

5.  "And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations."

6.  "Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.  May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing."

7.  "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you.  And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere - in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

8.  "But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit, and await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will bring you eternal life.  In this way, you will keep yourselves safe in God's love."

9.  "We are witnesses of these things and so is the Holy Spirit, who is given by God to those who obey him."

10.  "Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...