Thursday 30 April 2020

What is Obedience?

Find the verses in:
 
1.  Proverbs 4:
2.  Exodus 19:
3.  1 Peter 2:
4.  Exodus 15:
5.  James 1:
6.  Hebrews 5:
7.  Zechariah 1:
8.  Leviticus 22:

1.  "But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what is says and don't forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it."

2.  "In this way, God qualified him as a perfect High Priest, and he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him."

3.  "Return to me, and I will return to you, says the LORD of Heaven's Armies."

4.  "Get wisdom; develop good judgment.  Don't forget my words or turn away from them."

5.  "My child, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life."

6.  "You must faithfully keep all my commands by putting them into practice, for I am the LORD."

7.  "He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his sight, obeying his commands and keeping all his decrees, then I will not make you suffer any of the diseases I sent on the Egyptians; for I am the LORD who heals you."

8.  "Now if you will obey me and keep my covenant, you will be my own special treasure from among all the peoples on earth; for all the earth belongs to me."

9.  "For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you.  He is your example, and you must follow in his steps."

10.  "My child, pay attention to what I say.  Listen carefully to my words.  Don’t lose sight of them.  Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them,and healing to their whole body."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...