Saturday 11 April 2020

The Blood of Jesus - The Purpose!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


 A.


1.  1 John 5:
2.  Luke 22:
3.  Matthew 26:
4.  John 6:
5.  Hebrews 13:
6.  James 7:
7.  Ephesians 5:
8.  Mark 15:
9.  Romans 13:
10.  1 Corinthians 11:
11.  2 Timothy 2:
12.  Acts 20:
13.  1 Peter 5:
14.  Hebrews 9:
15.  Romans 8:
16.  Galatians 2:
17.  Philippians 3:
18.  2 Thessalonians 2:
19.  Jude 1:
20.  John 15:
21.  Colossians 3:
22.  Hebrews 1:
23.  Hebrews 10:

B.


1.  "Just think how much more the blood of Christ will purify our consciences from sinful deeds so that we can worship the living God.  For by the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins."

2.  "So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus."

3.  "My old self has been crucified with Christ.  it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.  So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

4.  "And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter heaven's Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus."

5.  "The Son radiates God's own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command.  When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven."

6.  "So also Jesus suffered and died outside the city gates to make his people holy by means of his own blood."

7.  "for this my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people.  It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many."

8.  "For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.  Anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."

9.  "And Jesus Christ was revealed as God's Son by his baptism in water and by shedding his blood on the cross - not by water only, but by water and blood.  And the Spirit, who is truth, confirms it with his testimony."

10.  "After supper he took another cup of wine and said, "This cup is the new covenant between God and his people - an agreement confirmed with my blood, which is poured out as a sacrifice for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...