Monday 6 April 2020

Find the verses in:


1.  Philippians 3:
2.  1 John 4:
3.  Philippians 4:
4.  Galatians 3:
5.  Galatians 2:
6.  Ephesians 2:
7.  John 15:
8.  Romans 8:


1.  "There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male or female.  For you are all one in Christ Jesus."

2.  "For we are God's masterpiece.  He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."

3.  "So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus."

4.  "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches.  Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit.  For apart from me you can do nothing."

5.  "For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus."

6.  "My old self has been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.  So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

7.  "For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus."

8.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

9.  "because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."

10.  "But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives.  And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...