Saturday 7 March 2020

Find the verses in:

 
1.  Romans 8:
2.  John 4:
3.  1 John 4:
4.  Galatians 5:
5.  John 14:
6.  Romans 5:

 
1.  "Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me.  And because they love me, my Father will love them.  And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them."

2.  "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners."

3.  "And we know that God  causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." 

4.  "Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God.  Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God."

5.  "nor height not depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

6.  "But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."

7.  "Jesus replied, "All  who love me will do what I say.  My Father willlove them, and we will come and make our home with each of them."

8.  "Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."

9.  If you love me, obey my commandments."

10.  "We love each other because he loved us first."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...