Tuesday 24 March 2020

 Find the verses in:


1.  John 12:
2.  John 15:
3.  John 14:
4.  John 5:
5.  John 11:
6.  John 8:


1.  "I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life.  They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life."

2.  "When you have lifted up the Son of Man on the cross, then you will understand that I AM he.  I do nothing on my own but say only what the Father taught me."

3.  "So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free."

4.  "Anyone who belongs to God listens gladly to the words of God.  But you don't listen because you don't belong to God."

5.  "You always hear me, but I said it out loud for the sake of all these people standing here, so that they will believe you sent me."

6.  "Anyone who wants to serve me must follow me, because my servants must be where I am.  And the Father will honor anyone who serves me."

7.  "For when you see me, you are seeing the one who sent me."

8.  "I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one can come to the Father except through me."

9.  "But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted."

10.  "I don't speak on my own authority.  The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...