Tuesday 24 March 2020

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "All athletes are disciplined in their training.  They do it to win a pize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize.  So I run with purpose in every step.  I am not just shadowboxing.  I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should.  Otherwise, I fear after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified."

A.  1 Peter 3:
B.  James 5:
C.  Mark 11:
D.  1 Corinthians 9:
E.  Luke 23:


2.  "And now the prize awaits me - the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give me on the day of his return.  And the prize is not just  for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his appearing."

A.  Mark 17:
B.  James 5:
C.  Acts 20:
D.  Luke 22:
E.  2 Timothy 4:


3.  "Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again - my Savior and my God!"

A.  Psalm 75:
B.  Psalm 127:
C.  Psalm 33:
D.  Psalm 120:
E.  Psalm 42:


4.  "May all who fear you find in me a cause of joy, for I have put my hope in your word."

A.  Psalm 99:
B.  Psalm 37:
C.  Psalm 116:
D.  Psalm 31:
E.  Psalm 119:


5.  "Rejoice in our confident hope.  Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying."

A.  Acts 11:
B.  Matthew 15:
C.  Ephesians 3:
D.  2 Peter 1:
E.  Romans 12:


6.  "Such things was written in the Scriptures long ago to teach us.  And the Scriptures give us hope and encouragement as we wait patiently for God's promises to be fulfilled."

A.  James 9:
B.  Luke 23:
C.  2 Corinthians 3:
D.  Mark 17:
E.  Romans 15:


 7.  "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him.  Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."

A.  Matthew 13:
B.  Romans 15:
C.  Luke 22:
D.  James 2:
E.  2 Corinthians 10:


 8.  "For I am the least of all the apostles.  In fact, I'm not even worthy to be called an apostle after the way I persecuted God's church."

A.  John 17:
B.  1 Corinthians 15:
C.  Matthew 20:
D.  Philippians 5:
E.  Hebrews 13:


9.  "This is why we work hard and continue to struggle, for our hope is in the living God, who is the Savior of all people and particularly of all believers."

A.  1 Peter 5:
B.  2 John 2:
C.  Colossians 3:
D.  John 11:
E.  1 Timothy 4:


10.  "Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise."

A.  Galatians 5:
B.  Acts 10:
C.  Romans 13:
D. Hebrews 7: 
E.  Hebrews 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...