Tuesday 18 February 2020

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Commit yourself to instruction; listen carefully to words of knowledge."

A.  Psalm 117:
B.  Isaiah 50:
C.  Luke 13:
D.  James 3:
E.  Proverbs 23:


2.  "I will pursue your commands, for you expand my understanding."

A.  Psalm 75:
B.  Psalm 119:
C.  Psalm 33:
D.  Psalm 145:
E.  Psalm 55:


3.  "How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word."

A.  Psalm 23:
B.  Psalm 121:
C.  Psalm 119:
D.  Psalm 18:
E.  Psalm 73:


4.  "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding."

A.  Ezekiel 35:
B.  Isaiah 50:
C.  Jeremiah 33:
D.  Job 33:
E.  Proverbs 3:


5.  "But all who listen to me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm."

A.  Exodus 15:
B.  Psalm 150:
C.  Acts 9:
D.  Romans 3:
E.  Proverbs 1:


6.  "So listen to me, my sons, and pay attention to my words."

A.  Daniel 10:
B.  Proverbs 7:
C.  Nahum 1:
D.  Ephesians 5:
E.  Amos 3:


7.  "Obey me, and I will be your God, and you will be my people.  Do everything as I say, and all will be well."

A.  Isaiah 33:
B.  Jeremiah 7:
C.  Nehemiah 5:
D.  Psalm 105:
E.  Leviticus 5:


8.  "My mother and my brothers are all those who hear God's word and obey it."

A.  Romans 11:
B.  Acts 5:
C.  John 12:
D.  Galatians 3:
E.  Luke 8:


9.  "But don't just listen to God's word.  You must do what it says.  Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves."

A.  Mark 12:
B.  Matthew 25:
C.  Colossians 3:
D.  Hebrews 9:
E.  James 1:


10.  "Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock."

A.  2 Peter 3:
B.  Romans 5:
C.  Mark 17:
D.  James 2:
E.  Matthew 7:


11.  "If they listen and obey God, they will be blessed with prosperity throughout their lives.  All their years will be pleasant."

A.  Psalm 70:
B.  Job 36:
C.  Isaiah 50:
D.  Jeremiah 51:
E.  Nehemiah 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...