Thursday 23 January 2020

Find the verses in:


1.  Micah 7:
2.  Nahum 1:
3.  Habakkuk 3:
4.  Matthew 26:
5.  Mark 1:
6.  Luke 1:
7.  Acts 26:
8.  2 Corinthians 13:
9.  Galatians 2:
10.  1 Thessalonians 5:
11.  2 Thessalonians 3:
12.  Hebrews 4:
13.  Mark 10:
14.  2 Timothy 4:


1.  "He could have been set free if he hadn't appealed to Ceasar."

2.  "I will give you all proof you want that Christ speaks through me.  Christ is not weak when he deals with you; he is powerful among you."

3.  "My old self has been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.  So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

4.  "God will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful."

5.  "May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all."

6.  "Today when you hear his voice, don't harden your hearts."

7.  "I am Gabriel! I stand in the very presence of God.  It was he who sent me to bring you this good news!"

8.  "Teacher, "they said, "we want you to do as a favor?"

9.  "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"

10.  "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race and and I have remained faithful."

11.  "For the word of God will never fail."

12.  "Don't be afraid, Zechariah! God has heard your prayer."

13.  "I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.!

14.  "Even if everyone else deserts you, I will never desert you."

15.  "I have heard all about you, LORD.  I am filled with awe by your amazing works."

16.  "The LORD is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes.  He is close to those who trust in him."

17.  "As for me, I look to the LORD for help.  I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...