Friday 24 January 2020

Find the verses in:


1.  John 17:
2.  Mark 13:
3.  Luke 17:
4.  Luke 10:
5.  Luke 9:
6.  Mark 13:
7.  Luke 5:
8.  Luke 7:
9.  Luke 8:


1.  "For the Good News must first be preached to all nations."

2.  "Don't be afraid! From now on you'll be fishing for people!"

3.  "God blesses those who do not turn away because of me."

4.  "The seed is God's word."

5.  "your faith has made you well.  Go in peace."

6.  "But who do you say I am?"

7.  "Blessed are the eyes that see what you have seen."

8.  "Now I am coming to you.  I told them many things while I was with them in this world so that they would be filled with my joy."

9.  "Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear."

10.  "Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...