Monday 13 January 2020

Find the verses in:


1.  John 1:
2.  John 6:
3.  John 19:
4.  John 20:
5.  Acts 2:
6.  1 Timothy 1:
7.  Acts 3:
8.  1 Peter 1:
9.  Acts 7:
10.  Acts 5:



1.  "I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength to do his work.  He considered me trustworthy and appointed me to serve him."

2.  "But the word of the Lord remains forever.  And that word is the Good News that was preached to you."

3.  "God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from among your own people."

4.  "We must obey God rather than any human authority."

5.  "Through your descendants all the families on earth will be blessed."

6.  "Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.  Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

7.  "I won't believe it unless I see the nail wounds in his hands, put my fingers into them, and place my hand into the wound in his side."

8.  "It is finished!"

9.  "This is the only work God wants from you:  Believe in the one he has sent."

10. "Come and see for yourself."

11.  "The purpose of my instruction is that all believers would be filled with love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience, and genuine faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...