Tuesday 14 January 2020

Find the verses in:

 
1.  Isaiah 55:
2.  Psalm 119:
3.  Matthew 24:
4.  Psalm 19:
5.  Matthew 4:
6.  Jeremiah 23:
7.  Job 23:
8.  Job 27:
9.  Job 33:

 
1.  "I have not departed from his commands, but have treasured his words more than daily food. "

2.  "As long as I live, while I have breath from God, my lips will speak no evil, and my tongue will speak no lies."

3.  "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer."

4.  "I rejoice in your word like one who discovers a great treasure."

5.  "But He answered and said, "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God."

6.  "I speak with all sincerity; I speak truth."

7.  "Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear."

8.  "If they had stood before me and listened to me, they would have spoken my words, and they would have turned my people from their evil ways and deeds."

9.  "It is the same with my word.  I send it out, and it always produces fruit.  It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.  You will live in joy and peace."

10.  "The very essence of your words is thruth; all your just regulations will stand forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...