Monday 13 January 2020

Find the verses in:


1.  Hebrews 2:
2.  Ephesians 4:
3.  2 Corinthians 5:
4.  Romans 8:
5.  Romans 9:
6.  Luke 3:
7.  1 Corinthians 15:
8.  John 20:
9.  John 17:



 1.  "They are the people of Israel, chosen to be God's adopted children.  God revealed his glory to them.  He made covenants with them and gave then his law.  He gave them privilege of worshiping him and receiving wonderful promises."

2.  "Kenan was the son of Enosh. Enosh was the son of Seth.  Seth was the son of Adam.  Adam was the son of God."

3.  "Now I am departing from the world; they are staying in this world, but I am coming to you.  Holy Father, you have given me your name, now protect them by the power of your name so that they will be united just as we are."

4.  "Don't cling to me," Jesus said, "for I haven't ascended to the Father.  But go and find my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "

5.  "For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters."

6.  "Just as we are now like the earthly man, we will someday be like the heavenly man."

7.  "This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person.  The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"

8.  "This will continue until we all come to such unity in our faith and knowledge of God's Son that we will be mature in the Lord, measuring up to the full and complete standard of Christ."

9.  "So now Jesus and the ones he make holy have the same Father.  That is why is Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters."

10.  "For he said to God, "I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters.  I will praise you among your assembled people."

11.  "He also said, "I will put my trust in him," that is, "I and the children God has given me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...