Friday 6 December 2019

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "Then, when all things are under his authority, the Son will put himself under God's authority, so that God, who gave his Son authority over all things, will be utterly supreme over everything everywhere."

A.  Luke 23:
B.  Mark 11:
C.  Ephesians 3:
D.  1 Corinthians 15:
E.  James 7:


2.  "The king proclaims the LORD'S decree: "The LORD said to me, "You are my son.  Today I have become your Father."

A.  Psalm 130:
B.  Psalm 70:
C.  Psalm 111:
D.  Psalm 88:
C.  Psalm 2:


3.  "And a voice from heaven said, "This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy."

A.  2 Corinthians 10:
B.  Acts 11:
C.  1 John 1:
D.  Acts 5:
E.  Matthew 3:

4.  "But even as he spoke, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.  Listen to him."

A.  John 15:
B.  Hebrews 10:
C.  Romans 9:
D.  1 Corinthians 11:
E.  Matthew 17:


5.  "The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone."

A.  1 Timothy 3:
B.  Luke 15:
C.  James 8:
D.  John 1:
E.  Mark 10:


6.  "This is real love - not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins."

A.  Galatians 3:
B.  James 5:
C.  1 John 4:
D.  Luke 9:
E.  Galatians 3:


7.  "Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!"

A.  Mark 13:
B.  Ephesians 5:
C.  John 14:
D.  Matthew 11:
E.  Romans 13:


8.  "So Jesus explained, "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself.  He does only what he sees the Father doing.  Whatever the Father does, the Son also does."

A.  Luke 23:
B.  1 Peter 5:
C.  James 7:
D.  Philippians 2:
E.  John 5:


 9.  "The Father has life in himself, and he has granted that same life-giving power to his Son."

A.  Matthew 18:
B.  John 5:
C.  Mark 17:
D.  1 Timothy 3:
E.  Acts 13:


10.  "and God has now fulfilled it for us, their descendants, by raising Jesus.  This is what the second psalm says about Jesus: "You are my Son.  Today I have become your Father."

A.  Hebrews 12:
B.  Colossians 3:
C.  Romans 10:
D.  Luke 18:
E.  Acts 13:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...