Friday 29 November 2019

Find the verses in:

 
1.  John 10:
2.  John 7:
3.  John 6:
4.  Matthew 22:
5.  Mark 12:
6.  Mark 10:
7.  Mark 7:
8.  Mark 4:
9.  Mark 2:
10.  Matthew 23:

 
1.  "You are not far from the Kingdom of God."

2.  "I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn't receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it."

3.  "It's not what goes into your body that defiles you, you are defiled by what comes from your heart."

4.  "Silence! Be still!"

5.  "Pay close attention to what you hear.  The closer you listen, the more understanding you will be given - and you will receive even more."

6.  "Follow me and be my disciple."

7.  "For I tell you this, you will never see me again until you say, "Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the LORD!"

8.  "Your mistake is that you don't know the Scriptures, and you don't know the power of God."

9.  "As it is written in the Scriptures, 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me."

10.  "But don't be concerned about perishable things like food.  Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you.  For God the Father has given me the seal of his approval."

11.  "Anyone who wants to do the will of God will know whether my teachings is from God or is merely my own."

12.  "Yes, you know me, and you know where I come from.  But I'm not here on my own.  The one who sent me is true, and you don't know him."

13.  "The Father and I are one."

14.  "No one can take my life from me.  I sacrifice it voluntarily.  For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again.  For this is what my Father has commanded."

15.  "At my Father's direction I have done many good works.  For which one are you going to stone me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...