Sunday 3 November 2019

Find the verses in:


1. John 15:
2. John 8:
3. John 14:
4. John 10:
5. Mark 14:
6. Matthew 24:
7. Matthew 26:
8. Mark 8:
9. Mark 9:
10. Luke 5:
11. Mark 11:
12. Matthew 6:


1. "Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear."

2. "Then Jesus left them a second time and prayed, "My Father! If this cup cannot be taken away unless I drink it, your will be done."

3. "Then he asked them, "But who do you say I am?"

4. "For everyone will be tested with fire."

5. "Then Jesus said to the disciples, "Have faith in God."

6. "Follow me and be my disciple," Jesus said to him."

7. "If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you."

8. "Jesus said, "I AM. And you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God's right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven."

9. "The Father and I are one."

10. "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep."

11. "Jesus answered, I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I AM!"

12. "Jesus said to the people who believed in him, "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings."

13. "I am one witness, and my Father who sent me is the other."

14. "but I will do what the Father requires of me, so that the world will know that I love the Father."

15. "This is my command: Love each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...